Shipping and Returns
Medisave EU General Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘Medisave EU' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Medisave EU GmbH, Alt-Heerdt 104, 40549 Düsseldorf, Germany.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- By using this website, you are confirming that you are over 18 years of age.
- We are not healthcare professionals- to avoid causing injury or harm, always seek professional advice before purchasing or using any medical device.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We cannot be liable for the consequences of late or delayed delivery.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
THE ORDER PROCESS
Placing Your Order:
You can place orders online via our website- https://medisave.eu.
Our website is fully PCI compliant and all payment information is encrypted to ensure total security of your data.
Any orders placed after 4.00pm or at the weekend will not be processed until the next working day.
Email confirmation is sent for every order placed- this confirmation is sent to the email address input when you place the order (or to your PayPal/Apple Pay account). We cannot re-send this confirmation, so please ensure you enter the correct email address.
We accept payment from all major credit and debit cards, and we also accept payments via PayPal and Amazon Pay.
Where possible, we endeavour to process and despatch all orders placed before 4.00pm the same day.
Whilst we aim to have all items available for immediate despatch, sometimes the manufacturer has production issues which results in delays.
Availability is shown in the product listing- please note, we also process offline orders, which do not immediately update the availability online. We always advise checking stock availability before placing an order if you are in urgent need of the item.
If you place an order for an unavailable item, you will be informed via email. You can then either wait for the item to arrive, choose an alternative or cancel the item from the order and receive a refund.
All images of products are purely for illustration only and do not form part of the description of the product.
Medisave EU cannot accept responsibility for any difference between the image on the website and the actual appearance of the product.
All prices on our website and in our catalogue are displayed on an “invitation to treat” basis- if a product is ordered (and the price is incorrect) we are not obliged to sell the product at the incorrect price. The order will be cancelled, and a refund will be processed.
If there is a problem with the payment (if your bank declines the payment, there are security concerns etc) we will contact you to advise. We reserve the right to decline an order or payment- we can also insist that an order is only sent to the registered address of the payment card.
Upon delivery, you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Medisave EU is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises us via telephone within four working days from the date of delivery.
When you place an order, you can create an account to store your order history and track orders or you can checkout as a Guest- if you checkout as a Guest, we cannot add orders to your order history.
Prices & Payment
- We take payment in full from your chosen payment option upon receipt of your order (except when paying with Amazon Pay- we are only able to charge for items despatched)
- All goods are subject to availability.
- Any tier pricing cannot be used in conjunction with bespoke customer pricing structures agreed elsewhere.
- Other discounts may only be combined at the discretion of Medisave. We reserve the right to alter/revoke any discounting at any time.
- Any free gifts offered are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to amend the offer if required. All prices are exclusive of tax at the current rate and are shown in Euros. Any currency conversion on the website is purely for comparison, the actual price paid for overseas orders will be determined by the rate of exchange on your payment card.
- Tax will be charged on all orders within the EU.
- All goods delivered remain the property of Medisave EU until they are paid for in full.
- Only one discount code may be applied to any single order.
The delivery cost for your order will be shown online- when you add the item(s) you are ordering to your cart, there is a postage cost calculator.
If a courier cannot deliver an order to you, the order will be returned to our premises. Medisave will hold unsuccessful deliveries for 21 days unless they are engraved items and then they are held for 6 months. If contact with the customer has been unsuccessful after this period, we reserve the right to dispose of the goods.
Tracking Your Order:
When your order is processed and despatched, an email will be sent to the email address on your order- this will include a link to the courier website and a tracking reference to monitor the arrival of your order.
CONSUMER CONTRACT REGULATIONS
The Consumer Contract Regulations ONLY apply to purchases made by people for personal use- the Consumer Contract Regulations do not apply to purchases made for commercial use
How To Cancel Your Order
We have a very fast order turnaround time- if you wish to cancel an order, you must do so as soon as possible. You can email us firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel an order.
In accordance with the Consumer Contract Regulations, as a customer, you have a cancellation period. This starts the moment you place the order and ends 14 days from the day you receive the goods (certain products are exempt from this and are listed below)
Once you have notified us that you would like to return the order (which must be within 14 days of receipt of the order), you have 14 days to return the order to us.
How To Return Your Order
A product purchased from Medisave may be returned for the following reasons:
- If the product arrives faulty or damaged.
- If the product is incorrect due to a mis-pick or misinformation (this must be reported as soon as possible upon receipt of the order).
- The customer finds the product unsuitable or is dissatisfied with the product.
- If you've purchased a fridge and you find that it is damaged, then you must report this fault within 5 days of delivery.
When returning orders to us, the following applies:
- Goods must be returned as sold i.e. in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
- Any free gifts or other additional bundled items delivered with the products must also be returned.
- You must obtain a Returns Authorisation Number and label the parcel/s with it to allow the return to be dealt with as efficiently as possible.
Failure to meet the above criteria may result in the return being rejected.
Some products are made to order or are shipped directly from our manufacturer. If you wish to return these items without a fault, a restocking fee may be applied. Please contact our Returns Team for more information.
If you would like to return an item, please contact us at email@example.com.
Once you have a returns authorisation number, you will need to clearly display it on the outside of the parcel.
Please note you must organise the return of the items at your expense unless the item is faulty or incorrect due to an error by Medisave. In this instance, your item will either be collected, or postage will be refunded. This is at the discretion of Medisave and cannot be requested.
We regret we cannot accept returns of various types of non-faulty products if:
- Any products on the order that have been personalised (e.g. engraved stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, diagnostics, embroidered items of clothing, etc)
- Any specially manufactured products made to order.
- Any items of a sanitary nature (eg needles, syringes, continence products and nebulisers etc)
- We cannot cover the returns costs on liquids, you the customer will be responsible to organise and pay for the return - Regardless of this, please still contact our Returns department before sending us your return.
For some items purchased we may ask the manufacturer to contact you directly to establish the nature of the fault and then (depending on the fault) we will either organise a repair or replacement or in some instances ask you to liaise with the manufacturer directly.
In some circumstances when products are past their warranty or repairs are outside the warranty terms a charge may occur.
When an item becomes faulty more than 30 days after purchase, please call the Medisave Returns Department for advice.
If a product is faulty and an exchange is processed (and the product you ordered is unavailable) we reserve the right to offer an equivalent product from a different manufacturer